- Being a Self-Taught Knitter; The Important Things Knitting Gave MeHow I taught myself to knit back when I live in a non-sweater-weather-friendly country.
- I Move to Estonia in 2021, A Completely New and Challenging PlaceWe were able to move to Estonia in 2021. So, how’s life for the past 4½ months?
- Joyous 🎄 Christmas Bullet Journal SetupLet’s celebrate the Hygge season with all Hygge-and-Christmas things! 🎄🕯️☕️
- Fantastic 🍄 FungiGot an inspiration for this setup after watching the Fantastic Fungi documentary on Netflix.
- July: Sunflowers 🌻 DancingYellow is my favourite summer colour this year; it makes me feel like a sunflower 🌻
- June: Strawberry 🍓 Season🍓 🍓 🍓 ’tis the season of strawberry joy! Wooohhooo~
- Daily Journal Template for NotionAre you planning to start a daily journal in 2021, but don’t know where to start? In that case, this Notion template might be for you!
- Navigating Emotional Intelligence in TechSharing Session with Girls in Tech Indonesia on Dec 12th, 2020
- Life in The Time of Pandemic: How My Life Changed Since COVID-19What can and shall we do to face this “new normal” together?
JANUARY 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
What I’m focusing on this month
I am learning several courses about video editing with DaVinci Resolve, storytelling for animation and motion design, lighting in photography, and a new language: Estonian.
I am focusing my energy to prepare new content for Plantree, that hopefully be able to release by Q2 this year.
⇒ SETTLING DOWN IN ESTONIA
Since moving to Estonia, I enjoy our new slow & mindful lifestyle by visiting touristy places and not-so-touristy. This year winter has been very beautiful and full of snow! Got to enjoy it while it last. Who knows next winter got bad like last year’s? 🤷🏻♀️